TRIADA can provide tailor made personal and institutional development trainings for your staff, members or volunteers on a wide range of topics such as project management, inter-cultural management, how to do business on international markets, team building, time and stress management and (business) languages. For this we have a pool of (international) trainers available. Per group we will check the wishes, needs and available time and compose a programme together.
PROJECT CYCLE MANAGEMENT (PCM) TRAININGS (2 Days)
- What is a project? Why to develop projects?
- Tools and methods for a good project
- Planning stage
- Establishing work plan
- Effective budget development and management techniques
- Basics/ essentials of a project
EUROPEAN UNION PROJECTS WORKSHOP (3 Days)
- Grants and funds: How and where to start?
- From problem to solution; establishing problem and need analysis
- Existing grants and funds (European Union, United Nations, government, embassy funds, etc.)
- Application and evaluation process
- Reading grant application guidelines
- Useful tips for application
- How to reach your target group
- Finding the right partners and/ or stakeholders
- Logical Framework approach
- Establish a correct and effective project budget
- Dissemination of results: valorisation and multiplier effects
- Sustainability: guarantee the future of the project
- Effective visibility methods
- Check-list for project management stage
* Upon request, this workshop can be organised for a specific grant scheme (Leonardo da Vinci, Culture Programme, Youth, etc.).