Client: Çikolata Evi (Chocolate House) Food Co. https://www.facebook.com/Chocolate-House-Alanya-292721044266335/
Reference number: TR61/16/MIKRO/0024
When: 19.07.2016 - 20.07.2017
Subject & TRIADA's role: The project aimed at strengthening the competitiveness of the company by increasing its production and personnel capacity, service quality and efficiency. The company, who was only a retailer before the project established its own production unit and diversified its products as a result. TRIADA designed the project.
Total Budget: 193.607,65 TL
Fund: Western Mediterranean Development Agency, Small Sized Companies Programme, 96.803,82 TL
Reference number: TR61/14/TRZMİ/0011
When: 2014 - 2015 (8 months)
Subject & TRIADA's role: The project aimed at diversifying tourism products of the Mediterranean Region through the development of bicycle tourism in order to offer an alternative the “sea-sand-sun” tourism and extend the season to 12 months. For this, touristic and professional bicycle routes in the region were established and mapped, PR materials and special bike tour packages were developed and professional training camps and competitions at international level were organised. TRIADA designed the project.
Total Budget: 395.080,00 TL
Fund: Western Mediterranean Development Agency, Alternative Tourism Development Grant Scheme, 181.587,54 TL
Client: Wagner Kablo, www.wagner.com.tr
Reference number: TR61/12/ARGEİ/0014
When: 8 months, from June 2013 onwards
Subject & TRIADA's role: Overall objectives; to develop the competitiveness of companies in TR61 Level 2 Region by increasing the added value of goods and services produced in groups, to provide the national and international visibility of TR61 Level 2 Region.
- To establish a system that provides available use of solar type cables, which are used for binding solar panels, after cutting, forming, pressing, welding, making the terminal insertion in PV photovoltaic energy which is an important part of renewable energy sector.
- Being the first company that is active in TR61 Region and makes product and export of solar type cable sets which are available for use,
- To buy test devices in laboratory department of fabric for checking the standard and quality conformation of new product,
- To increase our national and international visibility, to heighten the sales volume in domestic and international market thanks to our developing capacity and visibility
- Increasing the employment of labour and developing the existing staff capacity.
TRIADA designed the project.
Total budget: 688.850,00 TL
Fund: Western Mediterranean Development Agency, R&D and Innovation Oriented Industry Development Programme, 344.425,00 TL
Client: Yesilova Municipality
Reference number: NA
Subject & TRIADA's role: The project aimed to raise the interest and awareness of relevant stakeholders and local people towards the alternative tourism potential of Yeşilova and increasing the competitiveness of the region. For this, an alternative tourism network and action plan would be developed. TRIADA designed the project. (Project was approved but due to the low financial capacity of the municipality this project could not be realised).
Fund: Western Mediterranean Development Agency, Direct Activity Fund, 75.466,50 TL
Reference number: TR61/11/TARIM/KOBİ/01-46
When: 8 months, May - December 2012
Subject & TRIADA's role: Overall objectives: encouraging local manufacturing of new generation plant nutrition and plant resistance increasing products in TR61 Level 2 region; increase the added value of these products while doing storage, certification, classification and packaging in EU standards; increase the competitiveness; starting export and provide integration between university and industry. Specific Objectives:
1.produce, process, fill, pack and storage with establishing related machinery-equipment line and getting productor licence
2. doing this in EU standards with know-how transfer about production from Europe
3. start filling, production and processing of new generation plant nutrition and plant resistance products for the first time in Turkey
4. establish R&D greenhouse and chemistry laboratory for dose experimentations and supporting R&D
5. work in cooperation with plant nutrition and plant resistance departments of Akdeniz and Ege Universities and increase the cooperation and exchange of information between private sector and universities
6. increase our staff capacity with new workforces and develop professional capacity with know-how trainings
7. attend fairs, start export, get the export licence and develop the domestic market with Middle-East Export Visits and informative conversations
8. increase visibility in national and international area
9. encourage local manufacturing of new generation plant nutrition and plant resistance and
10. increase awareness of producers and farmers.
TRIADA designed the project.
Total budget: 596.268,54 TL
Fund: Western Mediterranean Development Agency, Agro-Based Industry Development Programme, 298.134,27 TL
Client: Hasel Tarım Ltd. Co. www.hasel-tarim.com
Reference number: TR61/10/KOBİ/01-151
When: September 2011 – September 2012
Subject & TRIADA's role: The project aimed to improve the capacity building of Hasel Tarim Ltd. Co. in order to answer the increasing demands coming both from the domestic and international markets for the registered brand of the company "Eastern Seed". Besides, an R&D department was established within the project. TRIADA is responsible for the preparation of the project.
Total budget: 475.842,40 TL
Fund: Western Mediterranean Development Agency, Development of Competitiveness in the Sectors of Industry and Tourism Programme, 237.921,20 TL